Monday, February 27, 2012

Dragon rawr!

Here is a concept for a story I'm creating that I hope to someday bring to the big screen! Here are two different versions, one with slightly more intense colors and contrast. I feel like all of my paintings are missing something, but just can't put my finger on what it is at this point...very elusive >=( Hope everyone has a great reading week and gets to relax a bit before the last stretch. Time is just flying by and before we know it, it'll be summer...CAN'T WAIT FOR WARM WEATHER! Until next time...take it easy everyone!


6 comments:

  1. Hey timm great job. hollllyyyyy. Amazing concept and overall. I really like the the latter one~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's beautiful. I look forward to seeing what you do over the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Hannah and Curnette! I look forward to your opinions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are awesome Tim! great worlds and awesome performance)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tim, I just found your site after seeing your work at FanExpo last year. I bought this print and it looks fantastic near my desk - I use it as inspiration for my writing.

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Neil, I'm glad it is being put to good use. Best of luck on your writings!

    ReplyDelete